I am open and taking appointments.
The health and safety of my clients, and myself, is my utmost priority and I have instituted the following safety protocols:
* - The waiting room is closed in accordance with CDC recommendations for safe distancing.
* - Clients must wait in the car until the time of the appointment. Please text me that you have arrived and I will let you know when to come in.
* - Clients must wear a mask to enter the office and wear it throughout the treatment.
Upon entering the office:
* - I provide sanitizer, take your temperature with an infrared thermometer and ask COVID related questions. If your temperature is at or above 100 degrees, we will need to reschedule.
* - No extra guests are allowed (including children), one person per appointment.
* - I am requesting that all conversation be kept to a minimum.
* - I wear a mask and a shield during the appointment.
* - The time between clients has been increased. I also run an air purifier continuously. It is a medical grade purifier that eliminates particles as small as 0.1 micron.
* - After the appointment, in addition to the standard infection prevention measures of disinfecting all surfaces with hospital grade disinfectant, I disinfect all the door knobs and all bathroom handles if they were used by anyone.
By booking a treatment with All Clear Electrolysis, you understand and agree that all treatments are voluntary and at your own risk. If you or anyone in your house are feeling sick, please reschedule.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, diarrhea, feeling feverish or measuring temperatures greater than or equal to 100 degrees.
Electrolysis is suitable for
Any Skin Color
Any Hair Color
Coarse, Wavy, Curly Hair
East Hampton, CT
East Hartford, CT
Rocky Hill, CT
Middlesex County, CT
Hartford County, CT
And Surrounding Areas